By registering to DRI2018 you are agreeing to the following event and cancellation policies:
- No one under 18 years of age will be admitted to the conference sessions, exhibit hall or event functions.
- We reserve the right to use photographs and video taken during this event for promotional purposes.
- Registration and access to DRI2018 is exclusively for qualified end-users. End-users are defined as those buyers responsible for some element of the buying cycle of the products and/or services of DRI exhibiting companies or individuals attending the conference. As an end-user or buyer, you may have the purchasing authority or purchasing influence and are currently employed by a company that utilizes or has the potential to implement these products and services. You may not sell products, services, integration or consulting relating to the business continuity industry. By registering you understand that you are liable for any and all damages resulting from any and all attempts to solicit the Exhibitors or Attendees participating in DRI2018 without contracting said services from ROC Exhibitions, Inc. Individuals wishing to use this registration to solicit Exhibitors or Attendees may do so at the cost of $2,895 USD per requested appointment. Company website is required and will be used in the verification process. Please contact Show Management if desirous of contracting the aforementioned service.
- All cancellation requests must be in writing and received no later than January 15, 2018. Request should be communicated in writing or email to the following:
1963 University Lane, Lisle, IL 60532 / Fax: 630-271-8234 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refund requests received after January 15, 2018 will be subject to a $200 cancellation fee.
- Volunteer donations to the DRI Foundation will not be refunded.
- No refunds provided for no-shows or requests received after January 15, 2018.
- When a refund is applicable, it will be provided via the same method as payment was made.