WE ARE HIRING!
MicroSpec, with offices in Toronto, ON and Fernandina Beach, FL, provides registration and ticketing services for many well-known trade and consumer shows across North America.
Our primary focus in everything we do is "KISS" - keeping it simple and stress-free. We are currently seeking the following qualified, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team. Our current job openings (Toronto Only) are listed below. Submit your resume and cover letter, including salary expectation, to the person indicated in each job posting.Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted:
- Jr. Ticketing Coordinator
- Jr. Programmer (ASP.NET / Mobile Experience)
- Jr. Account Representative
- Have excellent command of the English language; both verbal and written
- Be able to work long hours on a regular basis
- Be outgoing, mature and responsible
- Be able to travel for events across Canada and the U.S.
- Possess a valid Class G license with a clean abstract
- Possess a valid and current passport
- Excel at customer service
- Have above average attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Excel at multi-tasking
- Work well with tight deadlines
1. Jr. Ticketing Coordinator
- main contact to coordinate set up and running of all ticketing shows
- setting up clients purchase sites using in-house custom software and templates
- updating sites with promotional codes / discounts
- assisting end users with questions via email and phone - strong customer service a must!
- working with other teams in preparing our events to go on site
- working on site at consumer shows; includes travel across Canada & US
- data entry and payment processing for registering attendees
- answering phones / directing calls
- Arranging couriers
- misc office items
- knowledge of HTML
- Min 2 years experience in a customer support position
- Ability to work a shifted work week including weekends and evenings as required
2. Jr. Programmer
- customize clients' site builds and changes
- creating custom reporting inquiries
- technical support for both clients and internal staff
- Report directly to a senior programmer and work within a team in systems development and maintenance
- Work on assigned tasks to deliver according to requirements within tight deadlines
- (over-time is required during busy seasons).
- Required experience:
- Classic ASP (the current primary language)
- C# (the future language for core systems)
- mobile operating systems, IOS or Android.. .
- SQL Query
- The ideal candidate will be a top-ranked recent graduate, or have up to 3 years relevant experience.
- Only candidates who include links to sample work will be considered.
3. Jr. Account Representative
- Maintain customer relations with our existing clients
- Prospecting for new business and upgrading existing customer solutions
- Renew existing contracts
- Complete customer proposals, product demonstrations and presentations.
- Create newsletters (3-4x / year)
- Engage new and existing customers via social media
- Client visits (local and travel involved)
- Attend and participate at industry functions
- Produce sales and training webinars
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong people management skills
If you are interested in any of these positions please forward your resume which must include salary expectations to the person indicated on each posting. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Absolutely no phone calls or agencies please.